Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kristen Stewart November Allure Cover Girl


"Kristen Stewart will grace the November cover of Allure Magazine (some of the photo shoot happened back in June and you can see those shots here.) The actress is of course, promoting The Twilight Saga: New Moon and has this to say about her character Bella Swan:
“You’re so very much with Bella. You’re so in her shoes that it’s a vicarious experience. It’s addictive.”
Stewart also doesn’t understand why people criticize her about how she looks:
“I go outside, and I’m wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, ‘What’s wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush.’ I’m like, Don’t you get it? I’m not that girl! I never was that girl. It’s not like I was really clean-cut last year.”
I like Kristen’s style and attitude a lot. She is not like the majority of young girls in Hollywood and has her own way of looking at things. She is passionate about acting not about being a celebrity. Five Reasons to Love Kristen Stewart is right on the money as far as I’m concerned"

No comments:

Post a Comment